2022 Client Feedback Report
As part of QC’s effort to strive for continued improvement, we routinely send out feedback surveys to all clients who have requested at least one estimate in the past one-year period. This feedback survey has evolved at every iteration to hone in on key performance indicators relating to external operations (field offices) and internal operations (data processing). The most recent feedback survey was emailed to our client list before Thanksgiving and was left open to submissions for one week. Here are the results:
- QC had 884 unique clients submit estimate requests within the one-year lookback period.
- Those unique clients were from 385 different private firms and public agencies.
- Out of those clients, 116 (13.12%) responded to the survey.
QC was evaluated on four separate “client satisfaction” criteria on a 1-to-5 scale: satisfaction with timeless to complete projects, the accuracy of the projects, how well we addressed any questions, and the customer service of our local field offices. We also left a space for clients to provide additional comments and feedback. Here are the overall results:
- Satisfaction with timeliness to complete work: 4.6 out of 5.
- Satisfaction with the accuracy of our work: 4.7 out of 5.
- Satisfaction with our responsiveness to questions: 4.8 out of 5.
- Satisfaction with the customer service of our field offices: 4.7 out of 5.
- Overall composite rating among all criteria and responses: 4.7 out of 5.
We received an assortment of kind and helpful comments to guide improvements to these ratings from 84 of the 116 respondents. In order to synthesize and make best use of the comments, we performed a phrase count on the variety of feedback we received to discover what factors are most important to the clients who work with us. Three factors were incredibly apparent:
- “Quality” of data and work performed was mentioned the most among the factors driving our clients to use QC for their data collection needs.
- “Timely” communication and delivery was the second most common factor.
- Similarly, “responsive” communication was the third most common factor.
Other repeatedly mentioned feedback included notes that clients are “very happy” with our team, we “are helpful”, we consistently do “a great job”, and we go “above and beyond”. Nearly all of our field office teams received a specific shout-out for providing excellent service, including Dave Bernard, Amanda Lenz, Andy Mix, Clay McNeil, Nick Mathie, Rob Berryhill, Dan Franz, Ben Cook, Brian Durrett and Peter Kurtz.
We wish to thank everyone who took the time out of their busy schedules to respond to our survey and provide feedback to our team. We strive to excel in all areas, and the comments we received will be put to action to make further improvements to the quality and timeliness you expect from QC.